Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

All mountain ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking at getting an all mountain ski but am unsure on what to get. I want something between 100m-115mm underfoot that will float well in powder as well as smashing through crud and hard pack etc. I was considering the black crows atris another option could be the nordica enforcer 100 or rossignol soul 7. Any other options? I'm an expert skier about 80kg
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
With flat (ish) tails:
Whitedot R.108 trad or, if you're mounting a touring bindings, the CarbonLite version.
Blizzard Cochise.

Rockered both ends:
Whitedot Director
Scott Scrapper 115
Whitedot Ragarok
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the advice. I like the idea of the scott scrapper 115 especially as I can get them for £300 without bindings currently. Are the nordica enforcer 100 a good alternative?
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the advice. I like the idea of the scott scrapper 115 especially as I can get them for £300 without bindings currently. Are the nordica enforcer 100 a good alternative?
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I had the Atris and while they floated well and were an easy fun ski, suitable for many conditions. However, the tips were fairly soft and don't match well with your description of 'smashing through crud'. I suspect that from the Black Crows line, the Corvus might fit your description better, although I haven't skied it myself.
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mk28, I'm on a pair of DPS 112 Hybrids bought in the sales at the end of last year and am increasingly using them for everything from messing about with the kids to proper off piste. Worth a look if you can try some.
latest report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy