Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Surplus flight seats from Manchester to Geneva on Oval Ski Club trip. £99 each return (including 22kg baggage allowance each way).[/b]

Up to 4 adult (or child) seats for sale with Jet2 Charter (price includes name change). Outbound flight: 12:30; Inbound departs Geneva at 16:15 (local time). 1 return ski carriage is also available at £35.

Contact Andy Kearney on 07855 662891 for further details. Credit cards accepted.
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dates might help you get buyers unless it's an open offer
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good point Dave: Outbound 1st April 2017; Return 8th April 2017.
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think I'm going to cry...
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I will be cancelling these flight tickets by this Tuesday(21st March) unless I find a buyer. Unfortunately we can't go any lower due to the admin costs involved.
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A little over 24 hours to take advantage of over £70/ seat savings at today's price.
A total of almost £300 saved for a family or group of 4.
snow conditions     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Oval Andy,
Quote:

I will be cancelling these flight tickets by this Tuesday(21st March) unless I find a buyer.

Hi, I'm guessing you might lose more money if not cancelled today? Don't think I can get others interested that quickly.
To confirm, it is just the return flights for sale, no possibility of shared transfers to somewhere in Alps, for example?
I'd be surprised if such convenient regional flights didn't sell. Very Happy
ski holidays     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi, We are a ski club, unfortunately a family had to back out due to serious medical reasons. We are going to Alpe d'Huez and there would be room on the transfer coach for no additional cost. The holiday is booked with Inghams who have been very good. We need to give them the name changes by close or business today.
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Oval Andy, thanks but sorry, couldn't take these up that soon. Also we'd be heading to Tarentaise rather than southern alps. Hope your trip goes well and commiserations to the family that had to cancel.
snow conditions     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy