Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skibumming St Anton – Spend Report! (Until 9th March)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Spending Charts 7th February
Spending Charts 9th March

I’m doing a ski season in St Anton, Austria, and thought it would be interesting to track my spending over the ~5 months. Hopefully this will give others an insight into the costs involved and will assist with budgeting for future trips.
I’m trying to use my credit card for as much of the spending as possible so that I can track where purchases were made, but not everywhere here likes card payment so I do need to use cash occasionally. I think 90% of the cash spend is in bars or food after leaving bars…

Notes:
Accommodation is now fully paid for.
I was not in St Anton over Christmas / New Year, and have factored this into the number of days on the charts.
I’ve separated the spend for Bars / Restaurants and Cash because these will vary depending on the person.
The Equipment category covered some new ski boots, freeride safety equipment and ski servicing, so again these may not be relevant to you.
I’m also tracking the exchange rate offered by my credit card for each transaction. Values shown are GBP (my native currency) to EUR.

Please let me know if there are any other specifics you’d like more information on!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 12-03-17 13:22; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@rholligan, wonderful pie charts. Smile

When your season is over I think a career in Accountancy beckons.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could try Skibumming the Ozzy Way!!

http://m.tt.com/panorama/verbrechen/12605962-91/australier-wegen-suchtgifthandels-in-st.-anton-festgenommen.csp
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Updated until 9th March!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy