Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski jacket for 13yr old girl needed in La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A long shot, I know but.....

My niece, 13, is arriving with her family in La Plagne today and when they were at the airport they realised she didn't have her ski jacket.
Does anyone, by some miracle, happen to be in LP for the next week who can lend her a jacket? I'm sure beers would be offered in return or does anyone know of second hand shops there? (Been there a few times and I can't think of any) Can jackets be hired? They are staying in Belle Plagne.

Obviously they want to avoid paying resort prices for a new one that she will soon grow out of.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
oh dear, wish i could help, y ou could drive to local carrefour or similar where there is bound to be a sports outlet
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They could try lost property in the local hotels/appartments in case anything that size got left behind after Feb half term?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sequoiaboard, would love to help, but fat old man's jacket it not going to fit or look good on a 13 year old girl.

One possibility is just to ski without - its very warm here in La Plagne: weather for skiing in jeans and a jumper.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
May be too late for this and don't know if feasible logistically bit just travelling back from Tignes today - & spotted that there's a new (since we were last passing) Decathlon just after Moutiers when heading for La Plagne etc.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try the Solange ski shop in Plagne Centre near the Pharmacy they have ski wear at reasonable prices - as the forecast is only to get even warmer this week, a shell jacket is probably all thats going to be needed!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I got a load of ski gear I'd forgotten in Hoffer the Austrian version of Aldi near Radstadt for ridiculously cheap prices, maybe there's an Aldi or Lidl somewhere? The Alpine ones seem to stock the ski gear all winter unlike the UK, makes sense I suppose. Struggling with Google Maps on bad mobile data at the moment or I'd look!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Theres a Lidl in Bourg St Maurice ironically next to a shop that sells cheap ski wear....
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Shame I saw this too late
I have a size 152 Jetset jacket that no longer in use
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for all the replies. Seems she's now got a jacket.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy