Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes 18th - 23rd Mar - 2 Great Beds - Ski in/out

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I've 2 beautiful rooms in a brilliant purpose-built ski-in/out apartment in Val Claret, Tignes. Available from Sat 18th Mar 17 to the 23rd.

A buddy had dropped out from injury - I'm going skiing!! I've another joining and we're looking to make it 3 or 4. Not too fussed about ability, as it's more of a flat share for the week and I'll be all-mountain skiing.

Maybe some young professional single skiers or pairs to make it a laugh. PM or reply here for details.

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thats a pity, 3 of us are looking at a cheeky lads ski break Sat 18 - Thursday 23/03 assume that this wouldn't work out Sad

On another seperate issue though we are looking at transfers from Geneva subject to booking our flights arrival around 1600hrs travel to Tignes depart Thursday 23/03 late afternoon, flight around 2100hrs, the transfers we have found so far are more than the holiday, any ideas?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you find somewhere with 2 rooms, and need an extra room, then just let me know.

I've hired a car. I used avois points and a bit of cash.

It's the same price as a transfer, plus I have the car for the whole time...

I ended up going Avis, just because they are pretty good - but possibly loads of options... transfer is always the hardest part of the mission!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi!

Im interested in this, how much would it cost? Im solo and all my mates are currently having babies but i wanna hit the mountains?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@georgemiller23

Good - quite a bit of interest at the moment.

How do we send pm's here...??? Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hit the + sign adjacent to the postees name Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wait what. The plus sign... of course!

Thanks Michael!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hiya,

I'm looking at hopefully getting to Tignes that week and need somewhere to kip, have you any space? (51 yr old male)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy