Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tina Maze retirement

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tina Maze has announced her retirement https://www.skiracing.com/stories/tina-maze-announces-retirement-from-world-cup-competition and she's joined Eurosport as a commentator
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks, just ruined my day. I liked watching Tina, but at least we get an announcer who knows what she's talking about - no insult intended to current commentators!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well that sucks Sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shame, but she can sing

http://youtube.com/v/0qcEVMS4sFI
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
She's still planning to race in Maribor, in January 2017 for the last time
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Who's Tina Maze?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Damn. Time flies... I skied almost next to her in Chile 5 years ago. (Well, to be precise, she skied next to where I was, relatively speaking, standing still).
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thought it was open knowledge she was going to ski Maribor then retire. Clearly she hasn't been in any racing training or I would have thought a last crack at the World Champs would be on the cards.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Her battle with Anna fenniger got me into ski racing a couple of years back.
Hope Anna returns from injury.
Looking forward to shiferin doing the GS events
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Dave of the Marmottes, depends on if you follow racing. I said when she took the year out that she wouldn't come back. She was commentating with Eurosport last year so nicely setting up her retirement career
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Dave of the Marmottes, the point is she announced it officially yesterday
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Such a ski professional - apart from her records and achievements, i can't remember her ever breaking / tweaking / pulling any of her bones /joints etc. She always made sure of finishing, a DNF was extremely rare - a smart, determined, tough hard grafter and quite a gifted ski racer girl to boot. Probably not the most gifted but definitely the most determined, consistent and ultimately 'professional' IMO. Gonna miss not seeing her ski anymore... Crying or Very sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy