Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

White Ski jacket

Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a White jacket that I can use for skiing and when I'm not skiing. Something for taller people with longer than average arms, I've tried many jackets and all are too square in the shoulders and short in arms and body
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You might want to try a more snowboard oriented brand as they often fit a bit longer.
Burton, westbeach or Roxy maybe?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A white jacket will be filthy in a day! Plus you'll get clattered on a flat light day.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 19-11-19 20:00; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mother in law's comment when I was thinking of purchasing a white jacket .......'ooohh, you don't want to get a white one, they won't see you coming'!!! Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@NewSki, as @spyderjon, states, it will not be white for long, in les carroz if you use the gron chairlift on a snowy day it drips black marks on your jacket all day, some come out, but some don't, I have an old very light grey columbia jacket with tide marks on the shoulders / arms because of that lift.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just given away a pale jacket because it was minging after a week, especially on the cuffs.

Judging by the stinky people in lift queues some people don't care about the cleanliness of their clothes... not suggesting that is you... and maybe if you only ski for a couple of days and don't chuck your jacket in a dark corner during apres you'll get away with it.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Eider used to do their Shaper jacket in white. I cant imagine it was that popular a seller so you might find one of those languishing in a sale somewhere.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
https://elevenate.com/eu/mens-bec-signature-edition-jacket
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
spyderjon,

I second that. I had a couple of near misses last season when I couldn't see "camouflaged" skiers in bad light. Sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I suppose if you break the colour scheme up with bright colours ..helmet,gloves and Keck's should be visable.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
black crows
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
https://www.ridestore.com/uk/dope-snowboard-jacket-akin-tux-camo?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzdig39n45QIVCLDtCh0ZYwAHEAQYAiABEgL7r_D_BwE

Variation on "white" but appears fairly long cut.

You're not Peter Crouch @NewSki, are you? Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
https://www.ellis-brigham.com/peak-performance

Peak performance have a few white ones
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
spyderjon wrote:
A white jacket will be filthy in a day! Plus you'll get clattered on a flat light day.

yes and vulnerable to Jagermeister and gluehwein stains on the sleeves.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yeah I had a white ski jacket. Was a massive mistake. It got covered in stains straight away. Snow is absolutely not clean, something you only realise when you wear white for the first time.
ski holidays
I think you're probably not supposed to actually ski in them
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy