Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Brand New Oakley Fairhaven Goretex Ski / Snowboard Jacket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Brand new with tags, cost £385, size small but a bit too big for me, asking £140 delivered.

The Fairhaven Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth worthy of the professional athletes who inspired its design. Down insulation combats harsh weather conditions, while breathable fabric and strategically placed vents keep the air flowing when shredding and during competition. A little loose fit and adjustable features throughout offer the versatility and customized function that are essential for keeping you covered and comfortable during any maneuver. Fully taped seams, eyewear wipes that keep your vision clear and worry–free storage of your essentials put the finishing touches on the Fairhaven Jacket by Oakley.

Features:

+ BioZone™ technology addresses three areas of athletic need: moisture management, insulation and comfort
+ Nylon fabric with durable, water–repellent Gore–Tex® Performance laminate and down 650 insulation keeps the rain, snow and cold at bay
+ Breathable O Hydrolix™ fabric and underarm vents provide increased air flow and comfort
+ Microclear 2.0™ wipe in lens pocket and HDO™ goggle wipe keep eyewear free of moisture and condensation
+ OOR™ drop tail, cuffs and hood with in/out adjustment allow for a customized fit
+ Laser MP3 porthole and multiple pockets with laser–cut H20 zippers keep your media player and other essentials dry and securely stored
+ Snap storm skirt connection allow for an integrated fit with the Fairhaven Pants
+ Recco® harmonic radar avalanche technology increases your chances of rescue in an emergency
+ Pro Rider Series
+ 100% Nylon
+ 28.000mm, 20.000g
+ Fully taped seams
+ Fit: Loose

ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just to say that I have one of these (in blue and red) and it's a superb jacket. It's a steal at that price... but is way too small for me.

They have negligible insulation, so you control your temp with layers. This makes it usable in spring, as well as January.

Totally waterproof, even in the rain.

Recommended.
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would you say it is a large small? If that makes sense...
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply I have only just seen your reply.
Yes this definitively comes up large compared to the majority of clothing I wear which jacket wise is always a small.
Regards,
Andrew
snow conditions     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy