Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best location for a season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm fed up with the rat race. To break the cycle biddythomas and I are thinking of taking some time out to do a season somewhere.

Let's ignore the budget for now and assume anywhere in the world is on the table.

I've reasonable mountain skills but my winter mountaineering experience is pretty limited and I'd like to improve it. I'd therefore be looking for somewhere with good, extensive backcountry to explore.

A friendly, close community to share tours with, a decent watering hole and eatery is more appealing than party central.

I speak reasonable French and mediocre to rubbish German and Italian but enjoy learning new lingo.

The question is, where? Over to you lovely people for your recommendations, all curveballs will be gratefully received Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It surprised me that hotels in Banff, Canada were more expensive during the summer than during the high ski season in the winter.

Maybe that's true in the Alps but I didn't think so, for some reason.

Implies there's a lot of demand there (and indeed my friends went on summer honeymoon to Lake Louise).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy