Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hong Kong now savvy with airbags

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Security at Hong Kong are now fully schooled in airbag systems.

Very Happy

They said they had never seen one before.

It was all quite impressive being taken to an inspection van on the runway beside the plane with armed cops and video cameras.

Thankfully I had all the docs and copies of Table2.3a, although the baggage security chap had his own copy in Chinese and kept getting confused with the item above (ammunition!!!) and diving cylinders.

Also worth noting that the cylinder had the total weight on a label on the side, the table refers to gas volume while the Mammut datasheet lists weight. The discrepancy took some explaining and sketches to get over the language barrier.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's a relief! I've always been nervous about the avalanche risk.

(sorry!)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy