Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val di Fassa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am looking at this for a ski holiday and would like to know how close is it to other ski resorts in the dolomite superski( is it linked up) and how can I get to the hidden valley?

Any info would be great.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Canazei, Campitello, Alba have direct links to the Sella Ronda (only Canazei has a 'home' run tho'). Skiing the Hidden valley from there is a fair distance; start early, keep an eye on the time and you should be Ok..
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@roscoeh,
Great place to ski I was there last year and am going back again this year. I asked a very similar question on this thread here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2962102

You may wish to peruse it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I agree with the previous posters. It's a great place to ski. Varied runs, great scenery and good value for money. I stayed in Pozza, which is further away from the Sella Ronda than the resorts @albob, mentioned, but we still had a great time. There is so much skiing to do in the area- especially if you are prepared to drive or catch a bus. If not you still have all the Sella Ronda resorts to explore.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hidden Valley doable if you don't get lost in the nest of flat blues in Alta Badia - I was fine (including getting lost) but we definitely breathed a sigh of relief as we got to the last pass...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy