Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single Female Sought for Club Med Les Arcs Trip 26th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A group of 9 of us are booked into an all inclusive trip to Les Arcs on 26th Feb for a week but need a single female to take up a spare place in one room (sharing with a 40-y-o competent all round lovely lady).

The standard of the group is mixed, from expert to shaky intermediate but since the deal includes daily lessons / guiding, the options for who you ski with and when is broad.

We are a fun bunch, some of whom don't know each other and some of whom are old friends.

We need to have this sorted asap because of names on the flights so let me know if you are keen.

The cost is £1,102.50 which includes flights, transfers , 5* Club Med accom., lessons, ski carriage, three meals, afternoon tea and booze - quite a lot of booze.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh no, if you had posted this 2 days ago I would have been straight in! I've always wanted to go a Club Med holiday, but I'm now booked elsewhere that week.

Good luck filling the place - that is a very good price for a Club Med week.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Fixx - what a shame! Enjoy your trip
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's a cracking price from CM in Feb. Shame I don't qualify Laughing

I assume the pass is included as well.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
you can literally go and not spend a penny on a club med holiday and you really have a totally loaded holiday..fab price I'm sure you will get a taker soon.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hello Becksens,

Is this still available? I could be tempted.

34yo intermediate lady with non-skiing non-holidaying dairy farmer husband desperately looking for a route to the slopes this year.............

I would need to confirm with work that I can get the annual leave though (shouldn't be a problem).

slulu
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Slulu,

It is as things stand and you'd be most welcome. Our cut off to find someone is Tuesday because of the name on the flight. If you pm me, I'll send you the mobile of the person organising the trip.

Fingers crossed your work says yes, have a great weekend,

Becks
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Becks,

Sorry for the slow reply, not been near laptop all weekend, will run it past my manager if I can tomorrow but I'm not hopeful in it getting approved by Tuesday Sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Slulu,

The only reason for the cut off is that is when the travel agents have given us to change the name on the flights - I think it is 6pm tomorrow is the final deadline but I will check... (if you don't hear back from me, it is).

Good luck!

Becks
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Slulu,

Just to let you know that we've had someone come in and pay for the spare place so it's no longer available. I am sorry.

Good luck finding another trip.

Becks
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
No worries, glad you got someone to take it, wasn't working out so well for me anyway.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy