Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scott Black Majic - any experiences?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've read the reviews of the Black Majics, yet have no one in my networks who have skied the things. My daughter has just inherited my rock skis, so the ski hierarchy in the garage moves down by one, and I need some piste skis to come in at the top. My rock skis are now Volkl Sensor 2s, which hold an edge on anything, and I have plenty of off piste planks. The Majic sounds interesting ... would fill a good hole ... apparently 'fun, playful, piste oriented, good edge hold although slightly tip-flappy at very high speed ...' and frankly, top speed hurtling is NOT my game, technical skiing, mixed condition f+rting about, and tight wiggliness is exactly what I want to do when there's no untracked action to be had. Any experience and reactions?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I bought some before my most recent trip - as a result of this thread. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=128808
My review is at the end, but I rather liked them!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I owned some in the long length but recently sold them on (not a reflection on the ski, just that I don't use them anymore).

I really love them. They're very responsive and very kind of nimble. They seem to like being turned and are best kept on edge. Very easy and enjoyable to constantly tip from edge to edge down the mountain.

They feel like a narrow carving ski but as a 76mm all mountain they're still able to break up rubbish resort cruddy snow and end of season bumpy stuff where pedigree carving skis can suffer.

The artwork is quite demonic too and I like that.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@valais2, I sell loads of 'em & they're great. Buy 'em!

Simples Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@spyderjon, thanks for such a swift response everyone - ok...that's a yes then ...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy