Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

long shot?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
any ideas for a cheap week 18th of feb (half term lol) 3 bedroom within an hour of geneva? decent creche for 1 year old, ski in ski out for 4 year old.... not asking much am i wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think that's the week after British half terms - you may be in luck!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Still half term for half of UK Skullie
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And substantial chunk of France..... and regardless of holidays there's not a lot of choice within an hour of Geneva.

Maybe Italy?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
italy not big on self catering in my experience..... what about if we said two hours from geneva? Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I am watching this with interest, I also need somewhere to keep my Panda and Unicorn nearby.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@blahblahblah, can i assume that you think its about as likely as finding rocking horse sh*t? lol
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@ajc2260626, I will be tricky, French half term will reduce availability, creche spaces already at a premium, so UK based supplier ( snowbizz etc ) is a solution but costly.

I assume flying to Geneva? so limited to a few areas. Megeve typically expensive, Les Gets/Morzine, probably busy. Chamonix, probably wrong on terrain. See handy link http://www.goski.co.uk/airports/switzerland/geneva/index.htm

Best of luck, maybe try sunweb
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@blahblahblah, i would agree with all your comments mate.... a very long shot.... we would actually be driving but a mate would be flying in for 3-4 days hence close to geneva etc will check out that link

cheers
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You could try the ski resort/town tourist info sites, directly. They will have privately owned self-catering accommodation (even in Italy there will be some, I've used some in Courmayeur, for example it just tends not to be used by UK tour companies). You may have to make up the sofa every night, and as has been said, it's the non-accommodation stuff that may be the final block, but we were able to book group ski lessons in resorit during last year's equivalent week.

e.g. https://www.lovecourmayeur.com/en/courmayeur-availability/6/3/2017-02-18/6/apartments
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy