Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone coming out to play?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I'm an experienced snowboarder looking to buddy up with someone, or a group for a week in February or March.
I'm easy going and don't mind where we go.
I like to have a few beers for apres and have fun but am keen to ride all day, all over the mountain,including park!
Message me if your keen
Cheers Mark
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Mark,

I'm an intermediate + boarder looking to get away early march are u still looking for someone to team up with?

Paul.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Paul,
Yes I'm keen to get away! As I didn't get to ride last year and have know one to go with this year!
I wouldn't normally do something like this so not sure where to start!
Are you on your own or in a group? What's your location etc?.
I live in Reading, so would probably want to fly out of London.
Do you have a preference for a country or resort ?

Mark
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in a similar position.
Really want to go, but no one to go with this year.
Fairly flexible (not Bulgaria) looking for a week.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Take a look at the snowheads bashes -> http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=31
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Welcome to snowHeads @Mavies, @Cookie1981, snowHead

FYI: in general, the bashes tend to be pretty useful for snowHeads who find themselves short of a buddy to go with as there's always someone to share a room with, ride with etc.
Don't get too excited though, as I'm not sure there is one left this season that would suit your needs. The Birthday Bash in Feb is virtually full and GnaBuG (Gnarly But Gnice) in Mar, while totally epic on the mountain side of things, is in Gressoney which has, I think, a bar so not exactly aprés central... although, with 20-30 snowHeads in the house, you're never short of someone to have a beer with snowHead
That all said though, if you don't satisfy your needs in Feb/March (or even if you do), the EoSB in April is your perfect safety net!

Hope you work something good out one way or another - and share the thrills: let the forum know how it goes! snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ha! Or in short, wot @N0rthernMonkey said Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Mavies,

Hello Mark
I am in a similar position this year. always go away with friends, but they all have reasons for not being able to make it this year, I would be interested in meeting some like minded boarders to do a trip with, I'm flexible with dates and locations, France or Austria would be my preference probably. I'm a good rider, comfortable on and off piste. I'm based in the south east so would be happy to fly from any London airport.
let me know if this is of any interest.
Sam
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy