Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne Leave UK 20th for 1 week.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.

Late notice I know but a friend has dropped out of a ski trip and would like someone to take his place so he does not lose out on his monies.

There is room for up to 2 peoples be warned that we are mostly 30+ yrs so we will not be partying too much, mostly chilling in the evenings and playing games (cards or board) but if you want to go out that is fine.

Plan is to
- Drive there leaving UK morning of 20th from Dover/Folstrone (I can do the drive for free though contributions to fuel wold be nice.)
- Arrive La Plagne 20th in the evening FREE hotel for the night ( I got some points to burn for that one)
- practically Ski-in/out chalet in Les Coches
- Chalet is self catered 180pp
- we will all contribute to a kittty for food and drink (maybe £100 for the week or less)
- I will not be coming back but will drop you off at Geneva where a one way ticket back to London/Manchester is in the region of 60£ ex baggage
- we tend to have one evening in the week to go out for food and have a later session in some bars.

Let me know if you have questions as I am sure I missed somethings.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PS. This is for January. Forgot to mention so I know it is late notice.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
B#llocks. Just noticed this, and it would have suited me down to the ground, as the wife doesn't want to ski this year and I am looking for something last minute.

Hope you found someone.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
shame i missed this one Sad
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy