Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

So we loved Mayrhofen......?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Where should we go next? After 12 years of France, Switzerland and Italy it looks as though we'll be exploring Austria mostly for the next few. For the big lads trip Mayrhofen had everything required and is probably good for another 2-3 trips at least.

St Anton was an early option. Ischgl was in the running and only just lost out due to higher prices and fewer trees. One of the Mayrhofen group was raving about Saalbach all trip and Sölden is on my radar. Anywhere else we should be looking at?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What are your requirements?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Soll is good for a Lads holiday, lots of runs nothing too challenging howeve. Kitzbuhel is great if you can find a deal. Went to St Anton last year and that was great although not enough Austro-pop for my liking but great skiing and partying. Going Saalbach this year and Iscghl is next on list.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kitzbuhel, great skiing, great nightlife and a MaccyD's
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
musher wrote:
What are your requirements?

Disaster wrote:
Soll is good for a Lads holiday, lots of runs nothing too challenging howeve. Kitzbuhel is great if you can find a deal. Went to St Anton last year and that was great although not enough Austro-pop for my liking but great skiing and partying. Going Saalbach this year and Iscghl is next on list.

Decent everything required except maybe gnarly off piste. I liked the fact that they pisted the blacks (icy mogals get old quickly on a snowboard). A Glacier as well as some tree skiing was a big selling point. The whole place just seemed well organised. The apres was hilarious and everyone was up for some friendly banter.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skitech wrote:
Kitzbuhel, great skiing, great nightlife and a MaccyD's

Great value as well (apart from the golden arches)? We had a kebab one night and a really nice sit down with some decent wine the next - still at less than eye watering prices.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Our group of lads has been to mayrhofen a number of times. We tried saalbach last year for the first time and booked to go this year straight after if that helps! Massive linked ski area, rowdy bars and more sensible catered for. And reasonable prices for food and drink.
Less than 3 weeks and counting!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy