Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

family ski trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
am wondering if there's another way of doing our ski trip.... me, missus, 4 year old and 1 year old.......(usually the dog too, although for this exercise he can say at home)

usually we do self catering and get a nanny so we have max flexibility but its quite an expensive way of doing it specifically in france and can be hard work.... is there a catered way that could provide some child care especially for the 1 year old.....

this is all new to me and have always organised my own trips rather than package holidays etc

thanks for your help everyone
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We've been doing this for a while, (currently 7 and 5, but been going on chalet trips w. childcare since 7yo was 1) and the two we've used is Espirit and Family Friendly Skiing and I happily recommend both. Both have been excellent, and the childcare aspect of both has been brilliant. Espirit even do a listening service so you can have your adult dinner in peace without worrying about Jnr. The kids always enjoy it too as they have that bit more social interaction with other children, go out with the nannies to play, and have done things like visiting farms. They also sort out the wee'uns for their ski lessons (assuming that 4yo is ready to try skiing like mum & dad).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.skifamille.co.uk/offers/ski-savings-7th-january-2017/

If you do not have school to contend with and can go soon look at the above link.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheers guys, i have a mate who recommended the family ski one..... has anyone done anything in austria?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have used Esprit in Austria (St Anton) when girls were 5 & 8. Our first Esprit holiday they were 1 and 4, and I most definitely recommend them

They have some very cheep deals up for going Friday. Including Gressoney which we did with them last April. Highly recommend there as well.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy