Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soldeu Snowboard Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In traditional "leave everything to the last minute" style (when will I ever learn?), I discover that the night before my flight:

a) My main board has a massive crack down one of the bindings

b) My backup board & boots that a buddy gave me (who I was sure was the same size feet as me) - he's actually a freak of nature & I'd need clown shoes on inside his ex-boots to remotely have a hope of riding that.

So, the long & short of it is I need to hire some kit when I get to Soldeu Sad

The prices the internet is giving me for kit hire are no bueno - so am hoping someone can direct me to a good place to hire a board (& boots if necessary)

All help gratefully appreciated - and if anyone is around from Monday onwards, LMK - always happy to meet for a beer or some runs.

BJE
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I always used to use snowrental.com to book online for Andorra, but I don't think it's run by the same company any more so I can't comment on it. Still, it's showing €116 for 6 days in Soldeu, which is acceptable albeit not a wild bargain. Still, probably cheaper than hiring in the shops - though it wouldn't hurt to call the partner shop they use [Ski Calbo] to find out. (I don't know this shop these days, but it used to be thoroughly recommendable for snowboards despite being a typical factory-line kind of hire place.) I'm confident that they will speak English.

Pic Negre is another chain of shops in Andorra; I think they have a website so maybe they publish their hire prices.

But, can you not transfer the bindings from your mate's board to your one? Possibly not of course, if e.g. one is Burton and the other is not.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy