Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Jump 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Priceless. Good for Kadeena, she's a competitive athlete, she should be miffed.

As for Spencer, he went for it. And it paid off. Good series, I enjoyed it is this year.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well done Spencer, saved the best until last! Despite being a media luvvie he cam across as a really nice guy.
Any show that promotes winter sports is fine by me, we need more Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Richie_S wrote:

Yes but not very sporting, she didn't feel miffed at her own performance but that Amy had "cut her line" implying she cheated.
It's ski cross FFS!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
GOOD NEWS! Davina is now free to present the awful awful Nightly Show in place of the equally annoying David Walliams. She starts tonight!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
betterinblack wrote:
Richie_S wrote:

Yes but not very sporting, she didn't feel miffed at her own performance but that Amy had "cut her line" implying she cheated.
It's ski cross FFS!

A bit of respect in defeat wouldn't have gone amiss, she's been permanently miffed after every event!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
do any other countries follow the format or have similar shows?

Also, does anyone know which hill the Jump is on?

Finally Herr E Dick. There was a real German working for a well known semiconductor manufacturer called Ernest Koch, slightly funnier imho.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
betterinblack wrote:
Richie_S wrote:

It's ski cross FFS!

Agreed. Maybe there was an 'athlete' being rinsed by a 'bit of fluff' issue? I thought that both Amy and Lydia were amazingly tough given their backgrounds.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And most importantly they all had a wonderful time! I'd like to be paid to have expert tuition and use the best facilities for a few weeks, happy days.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@JamLala, nicely said...
Quote:

And most importantly they all had a wonderful time! I'd like to be paid to have expert tuition and use the best facilities for a few weeks, happy days.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Apart from personal reasons, anyone know why Gareth dropped out of final? He took a fair bit of abuse on twitter last week for being rather errr obvious in his suit but can't believe that was it!

As for Kadeena - very poor loser, she'd lost that race regardless IMV and the crash wouldn't have impacted the result.

Enjoyable run this year, still some risk and danger but obviously more controlled than last year - roll on 2018
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

As for Kadeena - very poor loser, she'd lost that race regardless IMV and the crash wouldn't have impacted the result.

I have to agree. I loved the "She took my line..." comment.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Boris, Gareth was in Rome for ITV on Sat, punditing on Italy v France. Maybe the Jump needed to do some filming or preliminary racing on Sat.
Anyway, surely he knew he was going to do that long before, so poor time management on his part.

@Mollerski, I do not think that Kadeena is an 'athlete' in inverted commas. She is after all a double gold medallist in two different sports in the Paralympics. I am sure that a high-performing athlete is entitled to be a bit miffed after losing the race, particularly being interviewed by the irritating Davina, who almost but not quite spoiled the programme. Sir Brad was rather more grumpy throughout the series.

I did like the bit where Davina thought that Jade Jones's nickname the Headhunter was coined for the TV, and not carried over from her gold winning Olympics.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
"She took my line..."

Skiing Rule 1. (Well 3 Actually and lets just ignore Rule 4 for a minute shall we?)
Downhill skier has the right of way.

To be fair if I had to put up with that annoying quarterwit (who does not really understand decimals (18.05 is not Eighteen point Five) ) at a moment of personal disappointment I'd be less than overjoyed.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Does anyone know the song at the end of the titles? Having an apres ski night at ours on Friday and could do with another cheestastic song Embarassed
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I can help with that!

The artist is Lorenz Bueffel....

http://youtube.com/v/lo1KRGS2KGI

He's perhaps more famous for this...

http://youtube.com/v/CE70PHlgrlo
snow conditions
@IanTr, vielen dank. Yup, totally Däpped in Saalbach in January Very Happy