Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long weekend Off-Piste Courses

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I might have a few spare days from work (I can't commit to a week unfortunately) so I'm looking for a 3 or at a stretch 4 day long weekend off-piste course to improve my skills. Skied OP for quite a few years now but had very little instruction and I do feel at times I'm just getting down some of the more challenging stuff rather than skiing it

I've spent ages on Google but I'm struggling to find something that fits the bill and has availability when I want. The 4-day option would have to be somewhere close to an airport as I'll be travelling the night before and going home the end of the last day

Does anyone have any suggestions ? I did think of just getting a guide for 3 days but it's not a very sociable approach and it would be nice to have at least a couple of like minded individuals, especially in the evenings

If anyone knows of anything that might be suitable I'd be very appreciative

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used BASS in Chamonix, although they tend to ski from Argentiere, last year for a 3 day off piste course Saturday to Monday. Not sure how often they run the course but Derek Tate and his team were great. Worth a look and close to Geneva. Action Outdoors/UCPA also has some 4 day off piste courses that are all inclusive - food/kit and lift pass. Dorm type accommodation. Ive not used them but they get good feedback.

Ive also hired guides with a group and I found that I was 'hanging on' thats why I went to BASS and they really helped with all off piste technique not just the really nice powder
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy