Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania / 3V,s ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

i'm off to La Tania on Sunday, we'll get into resort about 1.30/2pm so im hoping to get a hour or two in on Sunday afternoon. We have full 6 day passes, will the pass work on Sunday afternoon? or do I have to buy a 3 hour pass for £40?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i'm sure you'll have to buy a pass but is it really £40? there is usually a discount for PM only.
And you could buy a La Tania or Courchevel only pass for the afternoon.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah I'd imagine if you use your 6 days pass on the Sunday pm it will validate it so you will run out on Friday.

If we have an hour or two in Courchevel on the day before our first full day of skiing in Courchevel, we tend to just use the free long Bellecote drag in 1850, as you get a decent length (albeit flatish) run past the CourchNeige. Spend an hour or so doing a couple of laps of that to help the kids get their ski legs back, then we ski down to the blue to 1550 either going via 1850 or via Cospillot from the bottom of Pralong. We normally stay in 1550 so can get the free shuttle bus up to 1850 then ski back down, so no pass required. Makes for a nice free warm up afternoon. Admittedly from La Tania it'd be a bit more faffy you'd have to bus to 1850 then bus it back from 1550 or Le Praz. Also Bellecote drag was closed due to lack of snow last week (even though the piste was open). If there is dump of snow and they open the red from 1850 Planterey down past Brigues to Le Praz (again it was closed last week) you could ski that back for free and bus it home from Le Praz to La tania without buying a pass that day. Failing that you'll have to spend 43 euros per head for the afternoon pass.

Might be worth checking if the mini pass still exists. Used to be half the price (ish) of the full courchevel area pass and I think the la tania one allowed use of the la tania gonodola. Maybe ask on the latania.co.uk facebook page or contact the courchevel /la tania tourist office.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@jedster, @Gazzza, thanks Guys, appreciate your help and input. sounds like we'll faff about on the La Tania free drags for a couple of hours before hitting the bar rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
La Tania used to do a ticket I think just for the gondola @ €20ish. For that you get the red and the excellent folyeres run. Could easily kill a couple of hours there to get some muscle memory back in the ski/board legs. If they still do it...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.latania.co.uk/skiing/passes.htm has all of the info you need.

The La Tania Mini-Pass to use the La Tania gondola is available for €23.80 a day.
A once only trip up the Gondola can be purchased for €10 (or €16 up Dou Des Lanches too)

Afternoon Courcheval is €43
1 Day Courchevel is €51
La Tania Mini-Pass - €23.80/day for all ages - The La Tania Mini-Pass for beginners gives access to the La Tania Gondola (the La Troika drag lift and the magic carpet and the top of the gondola are free).

Note that the following drag lifts are free anyway... Troïka in La Tania, plus Envolée, Mickey, Belvédère, Petite Bosse, Roys, Bellecôte, Etoiles, Cospillot) and the 4 Practice ZEN zones.

There is also a Saturday-only pass which is discounted to €48 for the whole 3 valleys, so if you did use your pass on the first Sunday, it would run out on the Friday and you could get the discounted pass for the following Saturday. Probably not the best use of your money though. It can only be bought online.
http://www.skipass-meribel.com/en/les-3-vallees-le-samedi

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 11-01-17 19:00; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Once bought the afternoon pass for la Tania by mistake... then wondered why i could not get back from Meribel .... had to go through a gate huddled upto a freind... oh the fun..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy