Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

And in another part of the world - too much snow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Crested Butte

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/09/crested-butte-mountain-resort-closed-too-much-snow/

So I live in the states and get easier benefit for snowmagedden, but my big trip is to Zermatt in 5 weeks.....sigh
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Redwine wrote:
Crested Butte

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/09/crested-butte-mountain-resort-closed-too-much-snow/

So I live in the states and get easier benefit for snowmagedden, but my big trip is to Zermatt in 5 weeks.....sigh

Yes, but in 5 weeks time, you may be stuck in Zermatt with too much snow. I'm headed out in that general direction of Crested Butte end of January. Won't make it to CB this trip but Colorado is getting hit good and hard this week. Tahoe ski resorts were all closed on Sunday as well more because of the rain that fell on the 6-7 feet of snow they received earlier in the week. Been a season of polar opposites for Europe and USA so far.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, but Zermatt is unlike anywhere in the US. The scenery knocks the socks off anything you'll see in Colorado IMO. I'm pretty sure the snow will be good by then also - 60cm forecast in the next few days
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Redwine, worry ye not. Just check the snow radar this coming weekend:

http://en.meteox.com/en-gb/home/snowradar
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Typical American Ski Area

Relatively small area (CB) and like most severely over staffed (hence lift prices) & cannot get the area open after a Storm

Arlberg (St Anton, Lech & Zurs) over 1000 hectares of skiing & they still manage to get it open after a a storm
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@stanton, LOL. Love it. what does 6 feet of snow translate to in cm? roughly 200 cm in a week. would have loved to see that last time I was in the Arlberg.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Greece have nicked our snow,,, ⛷😜⛷
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tahoe basically shut for too much snow - knocked out the power grid in much of the basin so going to the movies not much of an alternative. Still ice-cream probably free in the supermarkets.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@stanton, Of course you'd be able to manage a 36 hour dump of over 300+cm of medium wet snow and 80 kph winds. No problem, right?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy