Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off Piste skis/boots for sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Volkl Mantra, 184cm, tip rocker, 98 underfoot, with Marker Griffon Bindings - Very Good Condition - 350 euros

Blizzard Cochise - 193cm, 108 underfoot, tip and tail rocker, with Marker Griffon Bindings - Excellent Condition/Nearly brand new - 400 euros

Blizzard Gunsmoke - 186cm, 114 underfoot, tip and tail rocker, twin tipped, great fun, with Marker Jester Bindings - Excellent Condition - 400 euros

Boots - Head Venture 130, 26.5, 309mm. Vibram Sole, Ski and Walk mode, its softer than the 130 flex suggests - 100 euros

Head Raptor Overkill 130 - 26.5, 303mm. Vibram Sole - Nice freeride boot - 50 Euros.

All the skis have had little use and have no damage to bases or edges, they have been hand tuned and waxed by myself. None of the skis have been over a belt.
They are all drilled to a 26.5 but have a few cms movement each way.

The kit is in Val d'isere, I can send it easily enough, if you would like some photos send me an email and I will send some close up photos - kieran@tdcski.com

Thanks.
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy