Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Quiksilver / Zag Goretex Pro Shell / Scott Goretex Pro Shell New

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This was a limited collaboration between Quiksilver and Zag.

I brought this brand new and the retail cost was £510 !!

Size small, I would say reasonably true to size but bordering on the side of a medium, I was wearing two insulating jackets underneath and did not feel tight in the slightest. I'm a complete pansy in the cold and am going back to a fully insulated jacket.

It is the top of the line Goretex -pro shell and has thinsulate panels on the inside for extra warmth, removable snow skirt, recco, all the usual vents , zips and pockets. Hood which fits over a helmet.

I used this for a total of 5 days and it is near new condition, no marks or rips.

Bargain £115 delivered.

Scott Explorair NG, top of the range 3L Goretex Pro Shell, large under arm vents good low tail.

Brand new with tags, size small but comes up quite roomy, retail was £390

Bargain £135 delivered.

Mens breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® Pro Shell jacket.

Product description for Scott M EXPLORAIR NG JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:

The new Explorair NG by SCOTT is providing the ultimate in protection and performance for alpine athletes.

Cut from New Generation (NG) Gore-Tex® Pro Shell, the Explorair NG is more rugged, more breathable, and more reliable.

Fully taped seamsFixed adjustable, helmet compatible hoodRoll down hood with VelcroLaser cut pockets and armpit ventingSleeve pass pocketFit: AthleticWeight: 460 g
Material specifications for Scott M EXPLORAIR NG JACKET

Shell: Gore-Tex® Pro New Generation 3L - 100% Polyamide

[/img]
latest report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy