Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mint Condition Touring Gear For Sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I`ve got a set of touring gear for sale. Had planned on using it this winter but due to various things (including a big lack of snow so far in Scotland) i think it`s probably not going to happen.

I`ve used the skis and boots at Braehead once to test them out for less than 2 hours so it`s all basically brand new. The boots have been vacuumed on the fischer machine at Ellis Brigham once so they can be done again. The skins are still in the box and have never been used. I really don`t want the hassle of posting any of it so if you want it you`ll have to come and pick it in Glasgow or close by.

The skis are Fischer Hannibal 94, 184 in length, with a set of Dynafit Beast 14`s fitted.

The skins are the specific ones for the skis. Fischer Profoil 94 (16/17 version).

Boots are Fischer Vacuum Transalp TS Lite (2015). Size 27.5.

Would rather sell it all as a bundle but could sell it separately. The skis and bindings will have to be sold together though. The whole lot cost nearly £1200 in total so i`m looking for something as near to that as possible.

Cheers

Little Angel
snow report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy