Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free your ride!

Volkl Code Speedwall UVO L 178cm For Sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi There

Due to the fact that I can't resist buying new kit every couple of years, I am selling my UVO's. They are a great piste ski, and ideal for any instructor courses if thats your thing. These are the 14/15 model, but to the best of my knowledge only the graphics have changed. They are in great condition, with only a few marks on the top sheets as you would expect. The bases and edges are in great nick. I've used them for just over 2 weeks. I am happy to email pictures to anyone interested. I'm looking for £350, the best price I can find for this years model is £550. Heres a link to the SCGB review which is the exact ski I am selling.

http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/membersonly/skitests/ski.aspx/2015/Volkl-Code-Speedwall-L-Uvo#.WElz0RKLTEY

5% of the sale price will go to Snowheads

Cheers

Jon
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@jonkgray78, just interested, what are the replacements your looking at?
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Tim Heeney,

I've got some dynastar speedzone 12s
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@jonkgray78, Interesting...Can i ask you in your opinion what does the Dyn speedzone 12's give you that the Volks Code L UVO doesn't. I see the Radius is 3m shorter, anything else you can tell me about ? I can see 'The Ski Club' rate these quite highly with more stars than the Volks.
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi @Tim Heeney,

They are pretty similar skis in many ways, they both have their own unique way of absorbing vibrations which seems to be effective. Ultimately there is no need to change from one to the other, I just wanted to Smile

Jon
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@jonkgray78, Hi to you back...
Thanks , i was just wondering - actually i bought the UVO code Orange ( or Red same ski), using Steel instead or Titanal the ski is considered slightly more versatile than the Speedwall's (L or S) with a slightly larger (but less intense) sweet spot.

Quote:

Ultimately there is no need to change from one to the other, I just wanted to

Nice Smile , they do look sweet...

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sat 10-12-16 10:35; edited 2 times in total
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You will defo like the Dynastars Wink
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@skimottaret,

I sure did enjoy them. Can't wait to use them again in Jan Smile

Skis still for sale, happy to consider offers
ski holidays     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
nice one, how did they compare to you ?
latest report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jonkgray78 wrote:
Hi There

Due to the fact that I can't resist buying new kit every couple of years, I am selling my UVO's. They are a great piste ski, and ideal for any instructor courses if thats your thing. These are the 14/15 model, but to the best of my knowledge only the graphics have changed. They are in great condition, with only a few marks on the top sheets as you would expect. The bases and edges are in great nick. I've used them for just over 2 weeks. I am happy to email pictures to anyone interested. I'm looking for £350, the best price I can find for this years model is £550. Heres a link to the SCGB review which is the exact ski I am selling.

http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/membersonly/skitests/ski.aspx/2015/Volkl-Code-Speedwall-L-Uvo#.WElz0RKLTEY

5% of the sale price will go to Snowheads

Cheers

Jon
Quote:
Can you email pictures please to mark.robinson3@telefonica.com? Cheers, Mark.
ski holidays     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Can you email pictures please to mark.robinson3@telefonica.com? Cheers, Mark.
snow report     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Hache1, what would your best price be, i did enjoy demoing the speedwall last year
ski holidays     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Please email me to discuss further - mark.robinson3@telefonica.com
snow report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy