Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grandvalira top to bottom

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My friend and I are staying in Soldeu for a week from 04/02/2017
I would class my self as a red comfortable intermediate and my friend is realistically more comfy on Blues with the odd easy red.
Can the Grandvalira Snowhead experts help me map out a nice long top to bottom run including what lifts to get up there?

Look forward to any replies

Best regards

DJ

Ps anybody there that week want to meet fellow Snowheads PM me
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Up the Soldeu gondola. Go right to El Tarter, take the Llosada lift.

Go right down Oreneta, right on to Guineu(excellent motorway), and follow onto esquire, this takes you to the El tarter gondola or chairlift back up.

Or go left and follow Gal De Bosc/Duc and onto Os or Bosc Bosc back to Soldeu.

Or straight on is Cortalets to Encamp, Enradorts and Cami de Pessons to Grau Roig, nice easy blues and reds. Coming back take Serrat Pinos, a fantastic fast cruise, you'll straight line most of it.

The place is well signposted and easy to get around.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@CAPTA1N P,
Thanks that's perfect.
Any other must do runs please?
Best regards
DJ
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rossinyol to Canillo from Llosada down Oreneta and straight to Els Clots lift. Riu Solanelles is a natural halfpipe. Portella at Grau has magnificent views. There are loads of good fun runs and the blacks aren't that difficult in general, I think you'll do a few of them by the end of the week. Gaig, Voltor and Mirador are easy blacks. IMO
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@CAPTA1N P,
I learnt to ski here 30 years ago and after a long break I am now fully back into it.
We are looking forward to it so much.
Been to Italy the last few years but the Sunday flights to Andorra work perfect for my pal who is a "Posty" and has to work Saturdays.
My daughter and her boyfriend are staying in Pas de la Casa the week after.

Best regards
DJ
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I will also be in solder that week staying in the soldeu maistre flying from Bristol
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Welcome to snowHeads @joeytriv56 snowHead

All: remember to add yourselves to the snowBuddy to let other snowHeads know you're about and to give you a shout.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the tip admin just posted it to the snowbuddy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you are going with one of the tour operators then check out the Carving Clinic that is normally run on the Tuesday afternoon, sign up was at the first evening meeting. Cost was 30 euros for three hours with a top instructor in a small group (6 max). Gave me a great kick to improve my skiing, ended up booking some more private lessons because I got so much out of the clinic.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The Grandvalira area is pisted to death so there are very few runs that will get you in trouble with bumps etc, even the blacks are quite tame unless they are icy. Enjoy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy