Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any updates on Bardonecchia?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Webcams look Ok, but it's neighbour Sauze D'Oulx seems to be suffering in the heat.

I'm off next weekend.

Anyone been recently?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That'll be a no!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@johnboy,
Definitely a no from me but have a good time. snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was there for a couple of days two weeks ago. Pistes we’re in ok condition given the two weeks of warm weather before that, though a couple were closed and some bare patches developing. Off piste crusty and unpleasant! Generally better conditions on Jafferau than Campo Smith. Since then there’s been another week of sun, but not sure how much snow they picked up in the last few days.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers, seems to have been a prolonged dry/ sunny period. Chance of picking up snow tomorrow, but rain/ snow level critical! Skullie
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Came back yesterday. Its not great. Snowed there on Wed but only a few cms. Jafferau was ok but Campo is slushy at the bottom. Its been very warm and they are in dire need of snow. I saw loads of snow was forecast for this week, I hope you get it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
https://www.skiforum.it/forum/showthread.php?t=34184&page=40

[img]https://www.skiforum.it/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68318&d=1552060957[/img]

snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thought I'd just report what conditions were like.

On arrival the village was completely snowless (+15C) and it was a slush fest at the bottom of Campo Smith with little rivers running out of the piste. Things looked pretty depressing. Luckily it cooled down a bit with sub zero nights and they did a reasonable job with snow making to top up. AQlthough not a big mountain, it is virtually all tree lined. The Melezet area has a good 6 person chair and excellent snow making, so we stuck to that a lot.

Jaffrau is a short bus ride away with lifts upto 2600m where the snow was fresh and the air was cooler. Only a 40 minute bus ride away from Mongenevre which had good snow, but a lot of seriously flat pistes.

All in all, a typical week of spring skiing. Bardonnechia has a lot more potential and we saw it at it's worst, but a very good value option and dual carriageway the whole way from Turin.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy