Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bargain Bansko in February

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
I'm looking to go to Bansko w/b 04/02/17 but I'm failing to find anyone else who does.
The best deal I've found so far (with Balkan holidays) is:
B&B only at Hotel Mura (15 mins walk from main Gondola station but has free shuttle bus)
£251 pp, or £347 pp including lift pass
flights to/from Manchester Airport as follows:
outbound 1415h-1945h
inbound 2030h-2210h
I've been before so I know the pistes and the pubs.
Anyone interested?
Andrew
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @CubeWizard, Is this a price for a single person? Check out the "Winter 16/7 Bargain Ski Holidays" thread for some other deals throughout the winter.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Both great deals , I have several groups pout that week or on an over lap so plenty of ppl to ride/ ski or party with
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tempted CubeWizzard, just got back from there and it's super fun. What's the accommodation type?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@CubeWizard, I can help you with transportation from Sofia to Bansko
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
347 sounds like a great price if it is all in, even if it's no food at the hotel. Balkan usually give transfers also to make it a better steal. I'd be tempted if it wasn't for it going from Manchester....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
387.52 from Gatwick if I take my own kit, hmmmmmm
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Mura is a decent hotel. I have stayed there several times. Its a good walk to the gondola but their shuttle bus runs very frequently. The Irish harp is about 5 mins walk away and is a fantastic bar.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm looking at the Hotel Lion for the same dates, it's closer to the gondola, £100 more though. Have been before and thought it was very good.

Does anyone know does Balkan Holidays resell or do they have their own reps?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'll answer my own question, they are independent.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I went with Balkan holidays last year, and it was a resold crystal deal.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I could be wrong - I did speak to a rep in Bansko and they mentioned that Balkan have their own reps there, but that could be a misunderstanding.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@CubeWizard,
I am advanced skier / GS, intermediate off-piste, beginner snowboarder.
Interested in late deals as these are great offers. You can get 2-3 trips from the usual budget!

>50% off offers
http://www.skiworld.co.uk/ski-deals/last-minute-offers
http://www.igluski.com/ski-holidays/last-minute-ski-holidays?fr=LGW&nts=any&price=219to849&ad=any&ch=any&perpage=10&sort=2&state=0

La Plagne. 4* £250 HB!
http://www.takemeskiing.co.uk/ski-holiday-chalet-roussette-la-plagne-france/

Keep in touch for Feb / March as smaller resorts like Bulgaria would be good to practice snowboarding.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
RoboJ wrote:
I could be wrong - I did speak to a rep in Bansko and they mentioned that Balkan have their own reps there, but that could be a misunderstanding.

Balkan certainly do have their own reps in resort.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy