Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

On the trail of the GB Park n Pipe Team

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Unlike the alpine crew, this lot actually get a bit of lottery funding.
It's fair to say that Sheffield Arson Village had a strong role in forming the pool of talent that got them to this position in the first place. It's a shame nobody has been able to get it up and running again.

http://youtube.com/v/QfnEKQra6fg

http://youtube.com/v/c9sHxeH7xyc
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
its almost unbelievable what a pool of talent we have with this team , Winter Olympic gold medal hopefuls , how crazy is that?
Best of luck to all of them esp local girl Aimee Fuller Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nuts isn't it. Such lovely bunch of people too.

What you don't see here, is the number of amazingly talented kids coming through.

My little man skis a few times a week in the park, and the older kids are simply UNBELEIVABLE!! I have no doubt at all that we will see them on international podiums very soon.

As @admin, says they get some funding, but its great that those same people hold fun charity freestyle events to put that money back into the funding system they've benefited from.

Cant wait for the next few years, the scene really is on the up Happy

Poste it before but its crazy how kids who largely train on the slope in the below video, can get the GB level. Them there foreigners wont be laughing at our Dendex for much longer Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

"God Save The Scene" - The Ski The Kingdom Film from Jack Tompkins
https://vimeo.com/192959529

Would be amazing to see Sheffield back. We need a halfpipe, and with the Park scene growing as it is, im sure it would be a success.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks @PaulC1984!
I've never scene that before snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@admin, Nice pun Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And on the above point Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.rossendalefreepress.co.uk/news/11m-renovation-ski-centre-will-12326576
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PaulC1984 wrote:
... Them there foreigners wont be laughing at our Dendex for much longer Toofy Grin

Dendix The easy way to get it right is to remember that Dennis Dixon invented it.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@philwig, Oh balls, you know what for a second I was so convinced I was right, I googled it to come back with a smart back bottom link.

I did indeed google it, Dendex came back with loads of photos of slopes. Until of course I clicked on Wiki, and since Wiki is the fountain of all knowledge, I shall concede (quietly) Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@philwig, I will note though that since me and probably the entire of the UK have said Dendex for most of our lives, I shall not be changing low Toofy Grin Toofy Grin. Besides if the Oxford Dictionary now allows Brexit as a word within its pages, I'm keeping Dendex Happy Razz
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Didn't know the origin of the name, remember sitting on upturned bin lids wiring the stuff together at Sheff Ski Village many moons ago! Made my debut on the stuff at Rossendale in the 70's, of course my Dad broke his thumb, great videos, especially the last one. Exactly the sort of stuff my lad loves to do.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Looking good for the weekend too. Katie Ormerod is in action in the FIS Big Air comp tonight at Copper Mountain after stomping qualifying and getting 2nd spot.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

probably the entire of the UK have said Dendex for most of our lives,

?! Never seen anyone call it Dendex!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy