Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS. New freeride / tour Salomon Quest Pro 110. Liners/shells not heat moulded. 26.5 or size 8 - 9

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought these at the end of last season when I found that doing long days of tree skiing in race boots was getting uncomfortable. I've just been testing them and have found that I much prefer a stiffer boot for driving a 120mm ski, maybe I am just too used to the others. I have just bought the Quest Max 130 for off piste use so am selling these. They have had 6 or 7 sessions of a couple of hours of easy use and have not had the liner or the shell heat moulded. I'm prepared to lose a bit to fund the new boots so will sell for £180 ono with free postage. I am based in Austria this winter so these would be ideal for someone to try if they are visiting the Ski Amade region. Size 26.5 306mm BSL

Colour on photo looks a bit weird, link below is accurate.

http://www.evo.com/outlet/alpine-ski-boots/salomon-quest-pro-110.aspx

Clean, lightweight design and extraordinary skiability make the Salomon Quest Pro 110 Ski Boots a top choice for all mountain experts who don't hesitate to hit the sidecountry when it calls but stick mainly to lift-served fun. The Quest Pro 110 features a fully customizable 360˚ Custom Shell fit - if you have problem spots when you try this boot on, relax and let your bootfitter custom heat mold the shell. You'll be amazed at what a difference a few minutes of standing around in this boot makes after cooking the shells. The smooth and easy-to-access Hike & Ride walk mode lets you cover long walks for accessing the goods.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 26-01-17 20:27; edited 4 times in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Revision - I can post for free to the UK and will also take €180 ono in Austria for them.
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anyone coming out to the Amade area can always arrange to try them on or demo. A real bargain *bump*
snow report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy