Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

sod it - there's no effing snow so here's something for the festive season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/1OE6HgK9NjQ
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@valais2, Laughing

No snow in Crans?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@valais2, b+++++ all.....

In Crans at Christmas last year, below 1800m, we were sliding on a 1m wide ribbon of water ice, where the artificial had melted and reformed. This year I am looking forward to doing some gardening.
In 2010 the snow was 2m deep on our steps.

Weather, climate, whatever ... it's rubbish ...

But each year the season seems to creep forward ... April has been excellent for the past four seasons.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@valais2, Sad Here's hoping for a swift improvement. (I hate Tignes, but it sometimes serves a purpose - the long weekend I've just had there under cloudless skies and on hero snow was quite something.)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Was briefly in Crans last season.

It was like concrete most everywhere. Refrozen artificial snow. Really suffers on that sunshelf.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Hurtle, sounds excellent ... we've bought the new annual MOSIAC pass this year with access to Grimentz, Zinal and Chandolin as well as CMA. Should be able to put all the snow from these resorts in a couple of buckets and together make a small piste...

@Whitegold, ...indeed it was ... but the black back down into Anzere was far worse - almost solid blue water ice, with a strip of real snow down the middle.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry to hear that. Here in the UK things are similar, except our money's worth less. On the other hand there are places where there is snow....
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The extreme shepherding is really clever, and the purpose of the post, worth a watch if anyone skipped it to moan about the lack of snow
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@No Style, It certainly made me smile....
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@valais2, Brilliant Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@valais2, superb !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy