Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

boot liner question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
having to buy new boots as old ones have split in the pvc in tongue area and have also bust a clip , they are solomon QST pro 130 2014 , last year i had to buy new liners after wearing the originals out , and they are now fitting just right , so the question is do i use my one year old intuition custom fitted liners in the new boot ( 2017solomon QST pro 120 ) or do i have the boots custom fitted with the 3D liners they come with and keep the intuition liners as a back up , planning on being able to swop the foot beds over to the new boots as well Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Dabber, If the shells are identical apart from the flex, I would try the Intuition liners in the new boots (at least you know the liners are comfortable). However, if the shells are not identical, go with the new 3D liners. This of course depends on whether the foot beds can be removed and replaced without damage.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's probably worth asking this on TGR - there's a 22 page (and going) thread about Intuition liners: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/149284-Intuition-liners?highlight=intuition

Seems to be common that people migrate their Intuitions to new shells and still prefer them to stock liners.

No experience personally, but given the unceasing praise I'm very interested to try some!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@PowderAdict, not sure about the shape of the new shell , the last is the same but they have added this new endorphin fit tongue so will see , no problem swoping footbeds , hoping the intuition liners will work as they were perfect combination last season of comfort and fit !!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@clarky999, cheers , must say there was a discernible difference in the feel of the intuition over the stock liners , so going to use the intuitions but take the stock ones in case of issues Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You are pretty tough on boots there my friend. But i see you live in BC so i guess you might do a few more days than most.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@essex, hah Toofy Grin last years rock hoping start to the season did for the clip , but the tear is from the incredibly tight foot entry of my wide feet into a good fitted boot means a lot of strain on the soft area on the top of the boot , that said they have seen two long years hard work wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy