Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Twin room available in self catered chalet. Morzine. 17-21 Dec

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. It's very likely that I will have a twin room free in the chalet that I've booked. We have the chalet from Sat 17th Dec to Wed 21st Dec and 2 of the party may need to pull out.
The chalet is in central Morzine. Well furnished and perfect for Pleny or Super Morzine. 2 min walk to bus stop for Prodains or Ardent.

Happy to have a solo traveller or a couple or a couple of mates with us for the whole 4 nights or just the weekend.

PM me if you are interested and would like more details

Charlie
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Update. The room is 100% available. Twin room in a great chalet, own shower room but not en suite. We have the chalet from 11am on the Saturday through to the 3pm on the Wednesday. Great for 1 or 2 people for either a 4 night stay or just a couple of nights.

We are a family group of 9. 3 Dads with 4 girls, 2 x 17 yrs and 2 x 14 years and 2 boys aged 12 and 11.

Happy having a couple of apres beers and then good food and conversation around the table. Feel free to join us or do your own thing.The chalet is self catering but I'm sure we could be persuaded to cook extra in return for some beer tokens!

Looking at £30 per person per night and that may even get you a croissant as part of the deal!!

Whats not to like!!!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Charlie,

I'm looking to get away this weekend if the flights aren't outrageous last minute! I know Morzine well too Smile Is the room still free?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Yes room still free. My number 07875132701
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy