Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone need a transfer from Geneva to Tignes Sat 3rd Dec?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am taking in an early boarding trip and am travelling alone as mates can't get away on short notice, i land in Geneva at 2pm on Saturday 3rd December and am hiring a car from there. I'm am looking to reduce my costs slightly, so on the off chance that someone may be looking for a transfer, i may be able to help you out? Give me a shout if you have any queries. Roll on next week!!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you booked your car hire already, there are 130 snowheads going to Tignes le lac on 3rd Dec for PSB return 10th Dec. There might have been a space for you. Pm admin to check.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Also lots of transfers available on a Saturday for 50/60 euro each way.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for replies. Yeah I've booked car hire already, my return flight is 8am on the Saturday and couldn't get a transfer which would get me there on time. Maybe I didn't look hard enough Sad What's PSB just by the way, any money I can save in the future means more money for next trip 👊🏾
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2965640#2965640. It's a trip organised by snowheads. Unfortunately your return flight is too early to catch a lift on our transfer
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you want some company that week there are 130 odd people there. You can click on the button "I'm in the area" to keep in touch with others. It would be nice to meet you.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy