Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ongosa-anyone used them

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used Ongosa to book ski lessons in the past?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No, but they did come on here last year asking for feedback on their site and offering - might be worth a browse what people were saying back then?

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2740298&highlight=#2740298

Ha, just saw I gave feedback, must go look at some point to see if anything changed!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used Ongosa this year. A word to the wise: steer clear and make your own arrangements. Added no value, only confusion and now i am €70 out of pocket as a result of their miscommunication with the ski school in Selva.

Ongosa holds itself out as a broker for ski resort services. Any of us using Ongosa are the broker's client. After an unnecessary amount of back and forth caused by Ongosa's glacially-paced staff, I agreed a price with Ongosa of €140 for four hours of tuition. I received only two hours, due to a communication error between Ongosa and the ski school in Selva (the instructor was great btw). In every broking relationship, if there is an error leaving the client out of pocket (be it the fault of the broker or the provider) then it is the broker’s duty to make the client whole.

Ongosa have acknowledged that there was a miscommunication between them and the ski school and sought redress from the ski school. Now however, despite numerous attempts to contact them for progress, Ongosa are ignoring me.

Do yourself a favour. Do your own research and call the ski school/guide direct.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I used Ongosa this year to arrange an off piste snowboarding session for 3 in Flachau. TBH I don't feel particularly gouged by the rate we paid, and they did arrange a good guide for us, however they didn't add a lot of value and we probably could have bypassed them with a bit of grunt work.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy