Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier 7 - 14 jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
solo skier male 45 intermediate looking for others for the week 7-14 jan,been going this week for the past couple of years and can pick up some real
bargains as it`s reasonably quiet week,normally book flight to Geneva around now while the prices are still quite cheap then book accomodation a
couple of weeks before arrival to get somewhere with good snow coverage and can normally get a good deal on somewhere to stay,anyone looking
to get away this week let me know.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @richie44,

If you do decide to travel solo then it might be worth having a look at our chalets (details via the link below).

We're offering no single supplement for 8th - 15th Jan in any of our chalets. . .

Happy planning!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@snow and sunshine ok thx will bear it in mind.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Richie,
We have a great group of 20 people of mixed ages and abilities heading out to Tignes 8th - 15th January 2017. It sounds like you would fit in well, if that is of interest and you would like some more information or have a chat do let me know?
Cheers
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi,looking to get away that week too,did you sort anything out?

cheers
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes we do indeed have an amazing trip planned, I run a Watersports centre near Heathrow and we run annual winter trips to keep our staff, clients, friends and family busy over the winter. Have a look at the link here http://www.datchetwatersports.co.uk/socials-trips/ski-snowboard-trip/
for more details.
We have a wide range of abilities from intermediate cruisers through all advanced levels to ex ski instructors, all be it more than a few years ago when they did teach! We now like to mix up with whatever the conditions offer from piste to off piste!
We have 2 chalets of 10 people in each, all twin en suite rooms. It is £719 including return Gatwick flights, resort transfers, half board accommodation including breakfast, afternoon tea and three course dinner with wine. We are a mixed group aged from 25 - 60 so think you may enjoy the trip? We have 4 spaces available at the moment. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss the trip in more detail or drop me a message.
Hopefully chat soon.
Paul
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Richie, don't know if you've found somewhere yet, but I've got a space at our penthouse in St Anton for that week. £650pp includes gatwick flights, transfers, and catered accom. We paid somewhere over £800pp for this week, but we've had a late drop out so we're looking to fill the spot! We're all mid twenties, easy going chaps from London, anyone and everyone is welcome in our little group! Do let me know if you're still looking, I can ping over some more details.
Matt
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy