Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St. Anton Feb/Mar?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello fellow internet weirdo's. I'm a solo skier, male, 35, London based looking for a male or female companion for a trip to St Anton in February or possibly March (I'm very flexible as far as dates are concerned). This is not a cost saving measure, I really like having my own room while away, I know others will feel the same. I'm a beginner as far as resort skiing is concerned, but I have decent experience on artificial slopes here in the UK so think I could keep up with an intermediate level skier. I'm hoping to link up with someone more experienced than me who could show me the ropes and share their knowledge. I will reward with copious amounts of beer at assorted apres bars(!). Someone Greater London based would be good, just so we could meet for a beer somewhere in town first and not be total strangers when we get to Austria Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you've only ever had experience in artificial slopes, get some lessons once in resort. Has the added bonus of introducing you to other people who you could ski with, getting you familiarised with the resort, what runs etc. and improve your technique.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks and will do. A lot of people have recommended joining a ski school while out there so I'll definitely get some coaching under my belt.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi - I'm a female solo skier (39) hoping to get a group together for a week sometime in Feb or Mar, preferably in Austria. Also quite flexible on dates, London based and wld also prefer my own room. I'm intermediate (mainly blues and reds) but very patient! Are you still looking for a ski buddy?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Luke9381, Also looking to plan a solo trip around feb / march and not fussed on location. I'm a male solo skier (23) and north kent based but work in the city - happy to link up for a beer.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Folks. Whilst st Anton may be a bit non beginner friendly you will absolutely love the après and meet up with loads of people. Go for it
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Luke9381,
Also planning a solo trip for February and March. I'm an advanced intermediate male skier (39) based in London. I have been to St anton for the last two seasons and absolutely loved it. Still planning on going?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi peeps, I was going to skip skiing this year, but forgot to hide all the posts from snowheads on my FB feed... now I wanna go play in the white stuff! I'm a female intemediate skier (37), like a bit of apres, don't mind sharing and don't mind location (as long as the skiings good!). I'm based in Wales but happy to go from London. Ideally I'd like to go with a group (4-10 peeps).
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Luke9381,
Also planning a ski trip to St Anton but in March (Miss European school holidays and half term). Based Nr Bristol but also happy to fly out of London. Would be great to meet up as a group and i do not mind sharing. I hear St Anton has it all incl some great skiing and Apres. Early 40's and an intermediate skier.
Still planning on going??
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi guys - my preference is also March to anywhere, have heard great things about St Anton and love Austria. Has anyone on this thread booked anything yet?? cheers
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi guys,

I'm an intermediate + boarder looking to get away in march love Austria particularly st Anton so if ur looking to get a group together please count me in....

Paul.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ive booked the 25th Feb for 1 week. I usually ski with my teenage daughter as the wife doesn't ski, but daughter is off skiing with her friends family this year so I am alone. Flying from gatwick and will probably catch the train to St Anton. Intermediate skier, OK on everything but the iciest of blacks.. mid 40's.. be nice to ski and have a beer with a group.. Jason.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@pwhelh, @Anna77, Hi guys, I've got a couple of spaces for a trip to St Anton 7th-14th Jan! We've got a penthouse apartment a few minutes from the lifts. If you're interested drop me a text/ call/ email.

We're three 26 yr old professionals from London (well one of us is from Belgium and is meeting us there), all really easy going, and decent intermediate standard.

Hope to hear from you!

Matt
mfwestwood1@gmail.com
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi. We're a couple in our 40s. Skiing in St Anton 21 Jan - 4 Feb. Todd is an expert skier and has skied in St Anton for many years and this is only my 3rd time skiing so I consider myself a beginner bordering on intermediate. Would be happy to meet up and show you the ropes if that's when you're there. Todd is very patient (he had to be!) and knows the best Apres bars to go to. Word of warning. I did the artificial skiing prior to my first trip to St Anton, spent £500 on lessons...none of which prepared me for the Alps. Its a steep learning curve but very rewarding. I learnt more in my first hour on the slopes than all the lessons put together. You're definately better saving your money and spending it on a couple of lessons in resort. Could meet up for a drink first we're only up the M40.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy