Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bazooms In Bourg St Maurice - closed down ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apologies if this info has already been reported elsewhere, but thought it would be useful to repeat it here. Have just heard that Bazooms, the early opening cafe/bar opposite the train station, has shut. Which will be a pain for the early Sat morning Eurostar arrivals & others. The local grapevine here in BSM reckons it went bust. Hard to believe a place like that can't make money, perhaps it was financial mis-management. Grapevine also reckons that the premises will be re opening as a ski/board rental shop (as if BSM needs any more of those). No doubt someone will be along here before too long, to confirm (or otherwise) the Bazoom closure.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is that the one on the corner? If so that's where I used to wait to be picked up by my friend. Handy to know if it's gone!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shame, I liked popping in there while the wife went shopping.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just had a google - it was 'Le Tonneau', so OK! Decent place to wait IME.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From speaking with other local bar owners whilst I was over in the summer, it was closing for a refurb and was going to reopen but on a smaller scale. I know the owner had a massive tax bill that he'd been dodging.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy