Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trusted Boot Fitter - Devon / Exeter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi SH - do we have any experience of ski boot fitters down that way that can be shared? My brother is returning to skiing this winter and I need to send him for a fitting...S4F is a long way from his patch! Spotted a couple of options which are worthy of your comments / experiences - Devon Ski in Newton Abbot and S+R in Exeter. Any others down that way he should consider / you can recommend?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The people in Newton Abbot are good, no idea about boot fitting though. Where are you based?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
He lives between Exeter and Dawlish...and good fitter local to him is definitely best
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Any more SH local in south west who can share their thoughts?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I couldn't find one. Devon Ski was shut when I was looking last year. Ended up travelling to Bicester from South Somerset. A complete day out but well worth it.

Sorry I'm not more help
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@JP Wolf,
You could try asking the race club at Torquay. They may be able to suggest somebody local.

info@skitorquay.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/TorquayAlpineSkiClub
https://twitter.com/torquayski
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@JP Wolf,
Devon Ski are now at Heathfield, I had boots fitted when they were in Newton and it was good fairly good, but I knew what I was looking for, picked a fairly quiet time and invested time to get the right fit.
http://www.devonski.co.uk/
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Drove to Bicester, wife enjoyed the day out, since Bicester Village is only a short walk ... and she saved me a fortune, which allowed me to buy the boots!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy