Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheeky Cervinia cheapy – pre-xmas, 5 days, 5 places - anybody?

Poster: A snowHead
Cheeky Cervinia cheapy – pre-xmas, 5 days, 5 places - anybody?

Hi all – I’ve got a hold on 2 x triple rooms in Cervinia, Italy, at Hotel Europa.

Dates Wednesday 14, to Sunday 18, December 2016.

Wondering if anybody cares to join me?

Cost for room is only £150 per person for 4 nights including breakfast! Swimming pool, steam room and hot tub on site – hotel rated 8.3 on Booking.com

I’ll be travelling from Brighton and flying from Gatwick to Milan on Easyjet – flights currently less than £50 return! – then driving hire car (£75) to resort – should be there by 1ish for an afternoon on slopes. Return flight leaves 8pm on Sunday, so we’ll have most of Sunday skiing.

If we get full occupancy, that’s currently about £225 each for hotel, flights & transfer for 5 days. Breakfast included, other meals we can sort out.

Never been to Cervinia before so looking forward to a new adventure with new people. Happy to check out Zermatt and other surrounding resorts. I’m intermediate skier, comfortable on most runs, or learner boarder if the mood takes me. Will be celebrating my 45th on the last day! Enjoy a drink and the usual apres. A mix of guys and girls would be great but no strong preference. Even better if you’re near Brighton.

Message me if you’re up for it. Need confirmed numbers by November 11 latest. Cheers, Damian

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 24-10-16 20:46; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Damesemp,

That's a nice deal you've reserved. Unfortunately I'm not available until New Year/January due to starting a new contract otherwise I'd have been interested. Good luck with finding some people (must be some takers?) and enjoy the trip.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Couple of things I forgot:
Link to hotel is here: https://www.booking.com/hotel/it/europa-breuil-cervinia.en-gb.html
Link to snow report here: http://www.onthesnow.co.uk/aosta-valley/cervinia-breuil/skireport.html

I think the resort open soon, or is already open, and 15cm predicted this week Very Happy

Got this advertised other places so hoping to get the numbers.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi good deal that any idea of lift prices , am really interested keen to get season started
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We'd just creep into the promo season so 170 euros for 5 days.

So 170 pounds for 5 days!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
all i less 400 any news on snow from previous years
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
oops sorry, it's actually 150 for four nights! Can't divide 900 by 6 - doesn't bode well for an organiser! Embarassed Have corrected in original message
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have you had any interest?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Motorway piste zermatt... A,B Road piste cervinia... Awesome was there last November it snowed.. Dec was dry. Lucky. Planning trip on 9 th with friend so probably not back by wed. Will keep eye on post. enjoy. Deeps
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No strong interest yet - but still time! I've actually got a bit longer than the 11th to decide on cancelling the reservation, but would obviously like to tie up details earlier rather than later. I may drop one of the triple rooms and go on my own! Hell, I can eat 3 breakfasts! And sleep in 3 beds.

Half a metre of snow due this week...

Surely gotta be tempting...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Damien. am interested I suppose the crucial thing is the flight from Gat to Milan on 18th
Mick
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
of course I meant the flight on the 14th there is a flight arriving at 9:05 ? is this the one meant ??
Mick
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Damien I am interested can u contact me Mick
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Mick - so far you are my first customer. Welcome on board - and let's see where this goes. All the details are as described in my original post - decent accommodation booked with the option of cancelling if not enough interest, everything else waiting a decision. Watch this thread Smile
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
So I don't book flight till I here from your good self?
latest report
Damien - Unfortunately unable to help in taking up your accom offer but I am going to be skiing in Zermatt for the week with my old man (12th - 18th).

If you are keen to head over to Zermatt for some skiing during your trip then do give me a shout - it'd be great to mix up the skiing and meet & ski with some snowheads Very Happy
snow conditions
@dom123, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead
Put details of your trip on the snowbuddy so other snowHeads know you're about and contactable.
snow report
@admin Thanks and cheers for directing me to snowbuddy, details now on snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy