Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding/Ski Trip out West

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all, my name is Mathew Egley and I am 18 years old and live in Maryland! I started boarding a few years ago and am trying to take a big leap this year and take a trip out west to take on the slopes that everyone is raving about out. I was wondering if anyone would want to possibly meet up and travel with me to a few different states out west. I was thinking Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming or any other suggestions that anyone else had! I am also down to just stay in one place to maybe cut down costs but I am open to suggestions for sure. I was looking to make the trip towards the end of December into January 2017. I am willing to either take the scenic route and drive, or book a flight, whichever would work best for anyone. Take care guys and lets hope for some good snow this year!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy