Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Skier - Val Thorens 25/02/17

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So! I finally grabbed life by the balls and booked a solo holiday at UCPA Val Thorens starting 25/02/17 - 03/03/17 and am getting the coach up! (20 Hours!)

At the age of 18 I'm believably a little nervous, first holiday abroad away from the parents and i decide to go alone! I would love if it were possible to meet up with people going at the same time before I went so I could get to know a few people and wouldn't have to ski alone! If not Im sure I could get away with meeting people when I get there but If there are any other solo skiers wanting to go, PLEASE go at the same time, I am dying to meet new people, The total cost was £789 Full board, including everything!

Cheers,
Jacob
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well done snowHead !
I am sure you will meet people in UCPA - it is the hole concept.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hyst wrote:
Well done snowHead !
I am sure you will meet people in UCPA - it is the hole concept.

To be fair the Val T one looks quite nice.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, I'm also looking to book a solo ski holiday for next year.

I'm 22, it would be great to know more about the one you have booked!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@MajesticJacob, add your details to the snowBuddy with a comment that you're looking for folk to ski with/drink with etc.

@ravgill100, have a look at Forthcoming snowHeads Events for the snowHeads bashes coming up - lots of solos on these - well, they don't stay solo for long. More ski buddies than U could ever need Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ravgill100 £789 for all accommodation, coach from London, food, ski hire, and lift pass. Leaving London on the 24/02/17 and returning 4/02/17 Val thorens in France and I'm looking forward to some great skiing up fresh in the morning at 7 am most of the time and partying way into the night! Tell me what you wanna do and I'll be up for it!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
MajesticJacob wrote:
@ravgill100 £789 for all accommodation, coach from London, food, ski hire, and lift pass. Leaving London on the 24/02/17 and returning 4/02/17 Val thorens in France and I'm looking forward to some great skiing up fresh in the morning at 7 am most of the time and partying way into the night! Tell me what you wanna do and I'll be up for it!
Wow that's a faaaast coach!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@admin, it's a delorean coach
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I only just realised.

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy