Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens 29th December - 5th January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to get together with a few other people to share an apartment/chalet.

We're a couple aged 22 and 26 who both snowboard (my partner being the better one out of us).

Been looking at apartment prices and for the 2 of us the best I can find is about £689 for a week!

Why is snowboarding so expensive?

Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@danniikeen94, your dates are a little odd - Thurs to Thurs, where a lot of places will be Sat to Sat (even given the odd dates this NY), so you will be restricted in your options. If you can be more flexible with your dates you might find some cheaper options.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You'll be doing well to find somewhere with a decent apartment who will rent out thur - thur during that peak week. That takes out two weeks rental.

Why is snowboarding so expensive??

What planet are you on? Less than £50 per night for each of you expensive??

Just remember the people who rent will charge whatever people will pay. Xmas and New year are peak.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have seen that Thu-Thu offer, but most places are still booking Sat-Sat.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy