Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne 2016/2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wouldn't it have been more French to have the opening ceremony on the last day of the season Toofy Grin
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The lifts have now closed over in La Plagne as well today, but what a great finish to the season. They managed to keep the link to Les Coches open just and so we finished with a ski across the whole paradiski area with some of the group heading down to the Champagny picnic hut for lunch whilst we made one final trip off the back of the Bellecote. A great way to finish the season. More details over on the Les Arcs thread and photos on the Les Arcs Winter facebook page. Enjoy! Very Happy
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
So, with 8 months now to go before La Plagne opens again, it is back to spying on the place by webcam.
Bergerie looks rather sad, with of a lot of brownish snow.
And i don't think i've ever seen the snow line so high on the other side of the valley as seen from the Montalbert camera.
Meantime it seems winter - and snow - has returned to Austria.
I wonder what next season will bring . . .
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jonpim wrote:
So just what was the point of that "ceremony" on March 30th?
Lets hope it does really open for next season - would have been really useful this season when the run down to La Roche became Himalayan before the final road.

The stream that runs across the track was making an appearance each afternoon as well Confused

All credit to the Tourist office for keeping the camera running - I suspect that some commercial interests would want it turned off when snow conditions are shown as less than perfect! Even in March ...
latest report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy