Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First 2017 trip booked! first time to N America, Silver Star Canada?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just paid for my flight to Kelowna BC, My brother has a property in Silver Star and he's been trying to persuade me to meet him there for a couple of years (he lives in Brisbane)
Flying out on the 2nd January, Is that part of Canada going to freeze my nuts off at that time of year?, I'm normally fairly hardy to the cold. Are there any other snowheads in the area?
So far its just shy of £600 for the flight ( got to get from North East to Gatwick, done it plenty of times before but it's still a pain)
The lift pass is $780 (nearly £500) for an early booking season pass, anything more than 9 days there and it's cheaper to buy a season pass

Looks like it will be just the Birthday bash in Europe next season
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
£600 sounds pretty reasonable. I like Silver Star , likely to be fair bit warmer than the Rockies that time of year. Consider a day trip to Revy or Sunpeaks as well to check them out.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could also try a trip to Big White for the Day. Or you could book a heli-ski day, when we were there last your a Helicopter landed every morning and evening next to Snowbird lodge. Or you could drive back down to Kelowna and go wine tasting.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy