Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arraba BB or Alleghe PBB?

Poster: A snowHead
Decisions to be made on which bash to do as unfortunately can't do both so looking for others opinions please? We have skied Stella Ronda before, happy to go back there. Would like a bit of off-piste conditions permitting. Anybody thoughts on the 2 different trips? snowHead

EOSB will be booked as soon as buttons appear 😀

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 21-07-16 13:32; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where is this Ariana of which you speak? Laughing

Come to the BB in Arabba as I'm going to that and I haven't seen you in ages! snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And the hotel's got a pool .... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oops spell check at work! Embarassed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
maggi wrote:
Where is this Ariana of which you speak? Laughing

Come to the BB in Arabba as I'm going to that and I haven't seen you in ages! snowHead

I will see you August Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Linds, oh good. I'll talk you into it then!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you can only do one, @Linds, it has to be the BB, surely?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w wrote:
If you can only do one, @Linds, it has to be the BB, surely?
Yes, I think so too. And if it's Maggi or no Maggi, well it's a no-brainer!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have a similar dilemma, is it to be the Livigno PreBBWUW or the Alleghe PreBB? I cannot make the BB.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Oops forgot about Livigno, never been there either Shocked rolling eyes
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Go to Arabba. Alleghe was LOVELY, nice wine bar, hotel is great, as is the food and being next to the lake is lovely. Slopes are fab too, but after 1.5 days id done it all.

Arabba is equally as lovely but bigger, more off piste, theres a pool, and theres me. What more could anyone want...... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Hurtle, Madeye-Smiley how kind!

@Linds, Livigno is nice but Arabba is bigger and better (but more expensive).
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Don't you fancy Alleghe next year Paul?@PaulC1984,
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Northerngeezer wrote:
Don't you fancy Alleghe next year Paul?@PaulC1984,

Sadly no, got a busy new year so can only manage to do 1.5 weeks, so doing an extended arabba trip
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I liked Alleghe especially with easy access to other resorts & Sella Ronda via Marmolada @PaulC1984,
latest report
And some of us who were staying in Alleghe last year organised a day trip to nearby San Pellegrino, a ski resort I'd never heard of ( it's not the same San Pellegrino that gives its name to a bottled water). I thought it was a little gem! Smile

Here's a photo from our day trip to San Pellogrino - me and my groupies! wink

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 22-07-16 6:49; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
PaulC1984 wrote:
Go to Arabba. Alleghe was LOVELY, nice wine bar, hotel is great, as is the food and being next to the lake is lovely. Slopes are fab too, but after 1.5 days id done it all.

Arabba is equally as lovely but bigger, more off piste, theres a pool, and theres me. What more could anyone want...... Toofy Grin

-+1
I was thinking about the myashbash with the new girlfriend then the warm up but having seen her cr..ping herself walking over some icy snow last winter, I think it may be a bad idea rolling eyes
A girlfriend that is a good skier would be a better idea, I know a French girl that is a cracking skier but sadly has a face like Russ Abbot. Sad
latest report
I was thinking of doing all three, with wifey on the MYASHBASH, but just don't think that will happen this time, I'm trying to psyche her up for 2018, but won't be holding my breath.
So it will probably the PREBBUW5 & BB for me, with the Off piste bash in March thrown in too!
Gary, I remember you telling me about that French girl, maybe your goggles just need to be thicker Perspex Happy
snow report
@Linds, I think I might do the birthday bash this season..
ski holidays
bertie bassett wrote:
@Linds, I think I might do the birthday bash this season..

Yayyyyyy Happy
snow report
I love Alleghe but, of the seven days I skied in the areas last year I spent one in Cortina, one in San Pellegrino and one in Alba. It made for an amazing week. You can get to San Pellegrino and the Ronda (Bottom of the Maramolada lift) very easily by using the local bus which is very regular. You can also ski over to the zoldo side of Civetta and get the bus up from Selva de Cadore up to Cinque Torre, which is simply stunning and very quiet.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy