Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hoodies for boarding?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Been searching for a hoodie as I saw a few people wearing nice ones on my last trip. Problem is I can't seem to come up with much when I google 'snowboarding hoodie'! Want to get one that preferably has a water repellant quality.
Can anyone help or know any clothing sites that would have snowboarding hoodies or clothes?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Think 'Ride' do a few. Alternatively, buy a regular hoodie and a can of Scotchgard, or just don't fall over wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have a Burton bonded hoodie and it's great on warm spring days. Quite a few other brands do them, too, I think.
It's not fully waterproof but you wouldn't wear it on those days, anyway, but stops base layers / t-shirt getting wet if you fall over.

Search for bonded or dry ride hoodie.
I got mine from Robin Hood Watersports but loads of snowboard shops do them (e.g. Sputnik, SS20, Absolute Snow, Freeze Pro, etc).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quite a lot of the usual brands do DWR hoodies, I've got an Analog one, and in the past have had Westbeach and Powderhorn ones. Also seen ones from the likes of Oakley, Volcom, Armarda, Ride and Neff.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a Burton. I guess the prices are going up as they're a US dollar company, or look for last year's stock maybe?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As above most brands do them. You would only wear them in spring conditions but you'll find that most snowboarding hoodies are not windproof so can get cold on the lift or in windy conditions. I bought a Bataleon spring jacket for those sunny spring days and its been perfect, not at all warm but windproof and 10k/ 10k waterproof.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy