Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes electric bill....HELP

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

A few weeks ago I got my electric bill posted to me in the UK, which my wife has throw away.

I am new to this, is there only the one electric company in Tignes, as below?

Need to pay it, but of course dont know my account number...aaaarrrggghhhhhhh

http://tignelec.com/
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
once you get the details sorted out, set up a direct debit. And for the phone, and everything else including management charges.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Pam.

Phone and the rest are on DD, but seems this bill was sent out just before DDs were completed!

I will call my "man on the ground" and see if he can sort it.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Philip1972, they will probably send a final reminder. We had a similar problem with our water bill in our first year as owners. We missed the proper bill as we'd just become the owners. First we knew was a final request for the sewerage part of the bill from the commune several months later. All sorted quite quickly with a couple of emails and a couple of cheques.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I, as a Tignes resident (!) was just about to say that I had never heard of that website, but having googled Regie de Electrique de Tignes I find that it is my electric company's website!!!!!!

They are the local company and until about 3 years ago they were the only supplier in Tignes until the French electricity Supply Cos were deregulated. Given they are still cheaper than most companies (old subsidies negotiated at the time of the Dam) I would say 95% of properties are still with them - based on quite a number of mates. They still have an (over)staffed local office so if you e mail them with the property name and number and your name and ask for a PDF of the bill I am sure they will send you one even with an account number.

Worthy of note the bills come at 4 monthly intervals. I now pay mine by prelevement, just go to the office (under the med centre in Le Lac with a bill, ID and a Bank RIB (the chit with all the details of your account).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all, especially Mr Chocksaway.

I mailed them and 20 mins later I had received a PDF of the bill!

Brilliant
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Philip1972, Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well that knocks a few of the French stereotypes on the head!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@chocksaway, it certainly does.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy